Social Icons

Friday, December 14, 2012

Spa week begins! Sort of...

What a finals week it was!  I even pulled my first all-nighter on Wednesday night.  I'm not convinced it was worth it because it had me all out of whack until I took a long nap this afternoon.  But I did get a lot done, so whatever!

Today is supposed to be the beginning of spa week, but it hasn't been the day I expected.  I was up late last night at one of my boyfriend's gigs, then took my roommate to the airport at 4:45am.  Slept an hour, woke up to finish one last smidgen of homework, then slept another hour before going to lunch with my boss.  Got home and took the longest, best nap ever.  Now I'm up and about to start cleaning, then go to the grocery store.

Tomorrow, it begins for real!  :)  Today is a day of prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment