Social Icons

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spinach salad with chickpeas, corn, broccoli, radish, and green onion

Yummy lunch today, about 450 calories. It's a megasized salad, and most of the calories come from the chickpeas. Also repurposed my kale container. It's the perfect size for a big lunch salad. Dressed with red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard, no oil.

Back to work today at the wonderful construction company that lets me come and go as my schedule allows. I haven't been here since June, and still they can always find work for me when I am available. It's been humbling to me how supportive they have been of me and how they are always willing to welcome me back. I have been here off and on since 2007. Love it here! Nice to do some mindless work, too. Today, I'm filing receipts and enjoying the peace and quiet.



No comments:

Post a Comment